Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bikies are Back:

Bikies are Back:
    Seven Logan rebels have been arrested after a fight broke out at a shopping centre, where shots were fired. #7News
    https://www.facebook.com/7NewsBrisba...A2NTIzNTE0MzE/

Qld Rebels bikie arrested in Darwin
    https://au.news.yahoo.com/qld-rebels...1122--spt.html

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
    If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
    Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

At it again. Get set for a new round of scrutiny.
    The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

Nothings changed then, oh dear

Comment

They are thier own worst enemies.
        Allan

Comment

Originally posted by alanmc View Post
          They are thier own worst enemies.
          Allan
          Dumbest cunts on this fuckn planet then they expect UMCQ to raise money to fix the problems they've created with their tough cunt bullshit Been watching too many American gangster movies the fuckn shitstains & the trickle down effect fucks us all over Well I for one have had it with their childish fuckn crap They will get what they deserve
          ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Comment

Yes Wolf, they have received so much support, none more than from one of our own members who worked tirelessly with UMCQ, but they still don?t get it. Not to mention the $$$ involved. They talk big about respect, but I haven?t seen one ounce of it yet. You really must question the mentality (how could so much stupid be packed in the one head), of some of these blokes, or is it perhaps ethnicity these days?

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
            Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Working...
            X