• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quote Originally Posted by Pops View Post
    Ill wash you you low down skunk.
    You forgot to RWQ.

Originally posted by BanditDave View Post
    You forgot to RWQ.

For punishment I suggest you purchase headphones for each member of your family
    Pops forgets a lot, including apostrophes, comma's and more. Don't think he will either.

Comment

• Mr Blues man pfffft to commas, apostrophes. As for my memory, alas yorrick you are correct.
      Except for a few grammatical inconsistencies " I write good shit"

Comment

• Originally posted by Pops View Post
        Mr Blues man pfffft to commas, apostrophes. As for my memory, alas yorrick you are correct.

Who said that ?
        I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucket View Post
          Who said that ?
          'Alas, poor Yorick!', even I know who said that, although I was not educated about the bard. I've attended and suffered through 'A Midsummer Night's Dream' and even with all the talent in the world, it was shit!
          The man can't even speak Queens English, FFS!

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TY5pg2n95ko

more proof.
            Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

• The destruction of the World Trade Towers on 9/11?is an event that?continues to spark?our awakening?to the malice contained at the heart of several governments. These governments?are dangled?from a string by the corporations who sit above them, who are in turn dangled by the financial elite who sit above them. This is important to know. Prominent... Read more ?

Comment

• Can't find a relavent story on the link. This is getting really frustrating
                Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  Can't find a relavent story on the link. This is getting really frustrating
                  Click on the picture, indeed link has a prob

Comment

Working...
                  X