• LOVE IT
    Earth Child - In harmony with the planet

Comment

• Originally posted by Silky View Post
      LOVE IT
      What do love, may I ask? maybe a reply with "Quote would help

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucket View Post
        Spent yesty hooking up a replacement solar system on a mates Winnebago, just in time for his annual Simpson Desert run.
        It amazes me how stoopid some people can be, when it comes to spending money, without a clue of what they are actually in need of.
        Anyhoo, he's gotta a shit load of useless spares that I should inherit soon enough
        He rings this morning at 6.30am to let me know that it's still working
        Of course it is ya fucktard.........I did the work, NOT YOU
        When I was working for a living I used to offer all of my 'clients' my exclusive 3/3 warranty that being 3 minutes or 3 steps away from the job whichever occurred first

Comment

• Babysitting our grandson. SIL is working A/S and duaghter has gone to Sydney for a hen's night. so we have him overnight. Logan is 10mths old and crawling and standing up around the furniture but not quite walking. I don't know if I want him to walk , it's hard enough keeping up now He's hard work but love him to bits.
          Allan

Comment

• I get that Al, you can't wait for them to walk and you can't wait for them to talk...
            Then you tell them to sit down and shut up
            "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
            Thanks Wendy

Comment

• Originally posted by fuknKIWI View Post
              I get that Al, you can't wait for them to walk and you can't wait for them to talk...
              Then you tell them to sit down and shut up
              That's about right.

===================
              Some mistakes are too much fun,
              to only make once.

Comment

• Rope & gaffer tape fixes MANY early childhood problems
                I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

• working.
                  K
                  Do you know, one of the greatest problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas? Now, thoughts and ideas, that interests me. - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

• Having meaningful discussions with Police. That?s what Ive been doing.

Appears it is not kosher to break slingshots in two after you confiscate them from two 17 year olds found harassing your home family of magpies ..... errrrr, and a couple of other minor details.

Little shits! If they?d killed one of em there would have been more than slingshots broken.

Bloody turd bastards. Mum and dad too. They made the complaint instead of booting these bloody pissants right up the arse.

Might be in a wee bit of strife I think!

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
                    Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

• Give 'em 'ell Roo & welcome home K

Comment

• I think in NSW sling shots are illegal but don't know about Qld. I would suspect that attacking native birds might be an offence.
                        You might have to check with your native wildlfe carer groups. You could have confiscated the sling shots and used them to to
                        fire a few ball bearings at the kids to let them see how it feels
                        Allan

Comment

• Great stuff Roo, as alanmc said. There would be laws protecting native wildlife. On the other hand if it all goes south for ya ive heard the foods pretty good in Arthur Gorrie, ps don't forget to pack some lube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucket View Post
                            Give 'em 'ell Roo & welcome home K
                            thanking you

Do you know, one of the greatest problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas? Now, thoughts and ideas, that interests me. - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

• Originally posted by bentnose View Post
                              ps don't forget to pack some lube.
                              And there's an image I didn't need, ya bent & twisted bastard

Comment

• Onya Roo.
                                The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

Working...
                                X