X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice work Silky, looks fantastic.

Comment

• Yayyyyyyy, first day in 5 weeks of not having visitors, gonna eat what I like, drink when I want and catch up on some quality time with the missus

Comment

• Registered my little Ducati yesterday but raining all day & fined up today for a little 300km ride
        ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Comment

• Work, eat, fall asleep in front of the tv....you know, all the regular shit
          Actually went for 2 rides the other day
          Took the Harley out and after a short 60 k's, felt not so comfy, so came home & jumped on the beemer
          Felt more pharken uncomfortable
          I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

• Day off - domestic stuff, after a day of chasing about in heavy fog - (can't see the next guide post from the on just past) on the sled. It's hard to do anything quickly when it's like that. I got off the track a couple of times earlier in the day. Many of the tracks, you do not want to run off.

When I've got the snowmobile for the day, and the visibility is poor its mostly a case of retrieving skiers and boarders from places they should not have gone, responding to requests for transport. It's an interesting job, not comfort zone stuff, when conditions are really poor, then there is the on-going people with equipment failures, light injures. On fine days, there are a few VIP transports to make - with easy routes, nice views. Quite straightforward.

Today, it's domestic stuff, and a couple of lunch reliefs on lifts. It is snowing. I won't go out for a little recreation of my own. We can use the snow. The hill is pretty relaxed now; the school holidays in Vic are over, and it's quieter today.
            The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

• fitted a new underseat storage box in th chev

In case yu interested
              GOD FORGIVES I DONT & I DONT HOLD GRUDGES I JUST DONT FORGET

Comment

• Contemplating navel fluff and other important stuff, as I do on a day orf work

My eldest mini terrorist is about to turn 8 and yas know what that means ???
                I've lived long enough to take him on the back of a bike and share a passion wiv me young mate.....finally
                It feels like I've waited 20 years for this to come around

I'm tryin' to think of a sneaky way to get him a helmet for his birfdy, but as you all know, there's just no solution other than trying them on.
                The comfort & fit is critical, yet I still want it to be a surprise for him......bugger
                I have come up with the idea that I will just hafta take him on a shopping trip on his birfdy, just not on the bike.

Comment

• Wow, how good is that. I'm not sure who is more excited you or the mini terrorist.

But

Warning warning warning.

When you take him to the shop he might think you going to buy a motorbike for him instead of a helmet.

Just saying.

Keep us up to date with this one.

Good luck with that one.

===================
                  Some mistakes are too much fun,
                  to only make once.

Comment

• I have 1001 things to do today. I may do two of them but that depends on me getting one done first.

Comment

• Originally posted by munch View Post
                      I have 1001 things to do today. I may do two of them but that depends on me getting one done first.
                      999 to go...
                      "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
                      Thanks Wendy

Comment

• Drinking beer at Melbourne airport
                        "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
                        Thanks Wendy

Comment

• Balaced the carbs on the little Dewcarty & went fer a ride. LIFE IS GOOD.............................................. .I think!
                          ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Comment

• SSDD

Comment

• Originally posted by Wolf View Post
                              Balaced the carbs on the little Dewcarty & went fer a ride. LIFE IS GOOD.............................................. .I think!
                              "Didn't see you go past here."
                              "If you're gunna be a "Smart Arse"
                              First make sure you're Smart.
                              Otherwise you're "Just an Arse!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bucket View Post
                                SSDD
                                Had to look that one up.

"Same Shit, Different Day"

===================
                                Some mistakes are too much fun,
                                to only make once.