Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling particularly gross after having Maccas for brekkie. Not touched any fast good for ages, be a fuckin long time before touching it again.

[QUOTE=Shirl;184913]37 bloody degrees and all my oldies have their houses locked up like fort knox...something to look forward to[/QUOTE.] Went to a breakdown last week at an oldies who had been away for 7 weeks. Unfortunatemly when she went she switched off what she thought was the cooker but was in fact the fridge. You could see the flies and smell the place well before getting there which made me think. Had the old lady died and been dead for seven weeks, given the smell and flies when would someone thought about having a look inside ???
    Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

Going to work AGAIN. Furthermore its raining so I might even take the car, oh how mundane.
      Won't you take me twoFunky Clowns?

Comment

sTAYING OFF THE ROADS TODAY...A CHANCE TO CLEAN THE HOUSE FOR A WEEKEND OF FRIVOLITY... (dAMNED caps!)
        Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

off to work today

locally

yay!

K
          Do you know, one of the greatest problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas? Now, thoughts and ideas, that interests me. - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Meeting at 10am that will go for hours. But!! After that I intend to reward myself - back to fitting the alarm.

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
            Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Your late Roo, time of your post was....10.14am.

I hate to tell you, but they started without you.
              "If you're gunna be a "Smart Arse"
              First make sure you're Smart.
              Otherwise you're "Just an Arse!"

Comment

Haha!! That would be soooo nice if it were the trufe WandererDude - I so don't do meetings.

Although they are good in one respect - you are able to study the behaviours and identify the self important, the suck-ups, the inside runners, the sly one's, the truly clever but usually quiet one's, and of course there's always one or two who think their opinion on absolutely everything matters and that they are master orators - masturbatorators!! They're the one's that punch my MEH button.

9.53 (Qld Time) Its almost Bugs Bunny Time :-)

If I'm not back in here by 4pm Wander, please send some Paramedics - I'll need help to rise from my coma !!

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
                Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

I'm taking the day off today after spending yesterday on Hanni's little island. Slept over 12 hours last night, a very rare event for me. Just a bit of domestic work to be done, rest of the day will be hopefully relaxing & playing with the furkids
                  There are two kinds of bikers, those that ride HARLEYS, and those that are smart enough not to ....
                  Denial is a river in Egypt

Comment

Did you call around & torment Hannie??????????
                    "If you're gunna be a "Smart Arse"
                    First make sure you're Smart.
                    Otherwise you're "Just an Arse!"

Comment

Originally posted by wanderer View Post
                      Did you call around & torment Hannie??????????
                      sadly no, we were kept busy the whole time. Mind you the lick police sergeant's wife kept us very well fed
                      There are two kinds of bikers, those that ride HARLEYS, and those that are smart enough not to ....

Comment

...poke him with a stick...or at least poke the doona with a stick..?
                        Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

"Lick Police?"...bloody Queenslands now going too far! Way too far!

Comment

Originally posted by Barney T Weasel View Post
                            "Lick Police?"...bloody Queenslands now going too far! Way too far!
                            eeeeeewwww I knew they licked canetoads up there but licking Police, yuck!
                            Won't you take me twoFunky Clowns?

Comment

heh mobile phone auto corrects... they come up with classics at times.

Comment

I'll say...where's it all gonna end?

Emu hunt
                                Train spotting
                                Pig Licking

Comment

Working...
                                X