Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are you doing today ?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shit!! My IP is banned - banned for being a lurker

    Haha!! I have any number of IP's though Clemmie - more then you've got the time to ban mate - aaaaaaaaw shit - funny as !!!

    Education is what you get from reading the small print.
    Experience is what you get from not reading it.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Roo View Post
      Shit!! My IP is banned - banned for being a lurker

      Haha!! I have any number of IP's though Clemmie - more then you've got the time to ban mate - aaaaaaaaw shit - funny as !!!
      me too & all I did was tell the truth

      when it is dark enough you can see the stars. (Emerson)


      http://www.umcinc.com.au/

      Close the Gap

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Beemermick View Post
        me too & all I did was tell the truth
        Yep the truth hurts...
        "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
        Thanks Wendy

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Roo View Post
          Shit!! My IP is banned - banned for being a lurker

          Haha!! I have any number of IP's though Clemmie - more then you've got the time to ban mate - aaaaaaaaw shit - funny as !!!


          That is so fecking funny, poor Roo can't get his daily cleansing fix.


          ===================
          Some mistakes are too much fun,
          to only make once.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Beemermick View Post
            me too & all I did was tell the truth
            What was your name on the cuppatea with a biccie.

            ===================
            Some mistakes are too much fun,
            to only make once.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Blue View Post
              What was your name on the cuppatea with a bikkie.
              Donny Darko

              when it is dark enough you can see the stars. (Emerson)


              http://www.umcinc.com.au/

              Close the Gap

              Comment


              • Didn't post much did you. He was onto you in no time.

                There is also a Judas, wondering who that might be.

                And I like to know who snowhite is, I have a feeling that, that one is going to pounce soon, and nobody will see it coming.

                K2 is gone again and so is Dbuzzio.

                ===================
                Some mistakes are too much fun,
                to only make once.

                Comment


                • Judas sounds somewhat familiar - he didn't last long either

                  when it is dark enough you can see the stars. (Emerson)


                  http://www.umcinc.com.au/

                  Close the Gap

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Blue View Post
                    What was your name on the cuppatea with a biccie.
                    stirrer (with a semi publicly shared password...)
                    & wait for it'
                    fukncunt...
                    all gone now...maybe I'll drop by to piss in the teapot again maybe not..fuck 'em they not worth the bother.
                    "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
                    Thanks Wendy

                    Comment


                    • Long as no one uses mine, 'Mate of Judas' - Patent Pending !!

                      Education is what you get from reading the small print.
                      Experience is what you get from not reading it.

                      Comment


                      • This is all funnier than a very loud fart in an elevator full of office workers.

                        Terrific stuff!

                        Comment


                        • DFFD !

                          when it is dark enough you can see the stars. (Emerson)


                          http://www.umcinc.com.au/

                          Close the Gap

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Zip View Post
                            This is all funnier than a very loud fart in an elevator full of office workers.

                            Terrific stuff!
                            I would only think that was funny if I was the Farter - not much fun being a fartee I reckon.

                            Although I must admit that I've been a Fartee (victim) much more often than I've been a Farter (poopetrator).

                            Some people are Chronic Farters (serial Poopetrators) some are Chronic Fartees (connoisseurs).

                            So, where do you fit in ....

                            A Poopetrator?

                            A Victim?

                            A Serial Poopetrator?

                            A Connoisseur?

                            Oh and by the way Connoisseurs are usually very talented and can correctly identify the Poopetrator whether it be a BBU (Big, Bad and Ugly) or a WWR (Wet Wipes Required) or a NAB (Nasty Arse Buster) or a SBD (Silent but Deadly). Very clever is a Connoisseur and he/she will always name you so beware !!

                            I'm a bit bored ternite

                            Education is what you get from reading the small print.
                            Experience is what you get from not reading it.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Roo View Post
                              I would only think that was funny if I was the Farter - not much fun being a fartee I reckon.

                              Although I must admit that I've been a Fartee (victim) much more often than I've been a Farter (poopetrator).

                              Some people are Chronic Farters (serial Poopetrators) some are Chronic Fartees (connoisseurs).




                              So, where do you fit in ....

                              A Poopetrator?

                              A Victim?

                              A Serial Poopetrator?

                              A Connoisseur?

                              Oh and by the way Connoisseurs are usually very talented and can correctly identify the Poopetrator whether it be a BBU (Big, Bad and Ugly) or a WWR (Wet Wipes Required) or a NAB (Nasty Arse Buster) or a SBD (Silent but Deadly). Very clever is a Connoisseur and he/she will always name you so beware !!

                              I'm a bit bored ternite
                              I have been known before as the GODFARTER ... shits as the head of the table and permeates the air with rotten egg smell and roadkill stinking farts.
                              Get some turd on ya taste buds when I'm in good form gauranteed .
                              Animal you say ? well I ain't a cardboard cutout hero from a video store .
                              Earth Child - In harmony with the planet

                              Comment




                              • 2 classic fart songs

                                Second one starts @ 4m 50s

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X