This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
    If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
    Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Comment

• That's a serious mower. We need that to run through Canberra.
      Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

• Counting cars....

https://interestingengineering.com/v...ter-10-12-2017
        Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon!
        Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

• SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
          If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
          Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Comment

• SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

• https://youtu.be/Vlzk9989dzg

Great rendition, thanks

Comment

• SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

• SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

• SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

• Military motorcycles

This is different

The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

• https://www.stuff.co.nz/national/110...-stuck-in-post

Comment

• Glad to see that someone outside of the forum has recognised our value
                          Allan

Comment

• They are quite common here. In the time I've lived here the fly population has decreased quite markedly.

You now need to be pretty quick to collect the random horse or cow dung to stash away in the compost.
                            The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

• There's no substitute for a substitute for a shit eating grin.
                              "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
                              Thanks Wendy

Comment

Working...
                              X