Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AUSSIE BIKERS // Episode 1 // Bombala Bike Show I

AUSSIE BIKERS // Episode 1 // Bombala Bike Show

In this new series, Jonesy examines the Australian biker lifestyle... what is that you ask? It's all about getting out on two (or 3) wheels and enjoying our awesome landscape, the mate-ship, events, race-meets, rider training, tours, as well as issues that affect all riders. In episode one, we travel to a long running biker event in Bombala and find out why old school bikers just don't quit! We check out new models from Ducati and Harley Davidson. We suss out the new helmet laws with the MCCNSW. We find out one blokes solution to keeping his Harley cool in Summer. We catch up with Johann from OzTrikes about the Aussie Trike Fest, and talk to a couple of adventure riders that love to travel our world on wheels. Go to our website for biker news, events, photos and videos - And don't forget to sign up to our mailing list to stay in the loop! www.aussiebikers.com

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
    If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
    Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

cheers Prickle

Comment

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
      If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
      Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Comment

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

AUSSIE BIKERS // Aussie Trikers Across America // Episode 07

Sturgis! It?s the home of the biggest biker party in the world. Each year, hundreds of thousands of riders make the pilgrimage to the Black Hills Rally to ride and to party! In this documentary, six wide-eyed Aussie Trikers have made the journey across America to experience it for themselves. Join them on the trip of a lifetime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR2SW1kU-e4
                SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

AUSSIE BIKERS // Aussie Trikers Across America // Episode 07

Sturgis! It?s the home of the biggest biker party in the world. Each year, hundreds of thousands of riders make the pilgrimage to the Black Hills Rally to ride and to party! In this documentary, six wide-eyed Aussie Trikers have made the journey across America to experience it for themselves. Join them on the trip of a lifetime!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR2SW1kU-e4
                  Last edited by Prickle; 28th April 2019, 06:37 AM.
                  SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

AUSSIE BIKERS // Great Ocean Road // EPISODE 008

In this episode, we are taking a trip down one of the best riding roads in Australia, the Great Ocean Road, with our new roving reporter, Kosta Karis.

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

Just caught up with some of this. Bewdy PrickleBro

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
                      Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Just caught up with some of this. Bewdy PrickleBro

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
                        Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Bathurst Bike Show 2019 // New race track update!
                          Each year, the Brotherhood Christian Motorcycle Club hosts the Bathurst Bike Show and it just keeps getting bigger and better. The show was conceived to put motorcycling back on the map in Bathurst and to encourage the local council to bring racing back to the mountain. Well, it?s all happening. Let?s check out this years event and get an update on the new track from the Bathurst Mayor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vivQE2CRjDA
                          SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

AUSSIE BIKERS // The Aussie and the Indian // EPISODE 009
                            In this episode, we attend a ride and ceremony to honour the late Greg ?Hirsty? Hirst, for all his community work in Parramatta. Kosta from Moto Passport takes us on a road trip through Tasmania. We meet our new contributor, Skidpig, and find out what his channel is all about. We head to Mexico with the team from World on Wheels. And we meet Chris Keeble of ?The Aussie and the Indian? to find out what makes her tick and have a close look at her impressive Indian Motorcycle, named Calamity Jane. Visit www.aussiebikers.com for videos, photos, news and more!

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA

Comment

Working...
                            X