munch

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• munch

G'day all, munch is my name, it has been for as long as I can bloody near remember. I've been invited to this party by a member...I'm usually pretty good at parties, often sitting in the kitchen, but sometimes I've been known to get out of order and wreck things. Not much of that these days though.

Bikes have wrecked my life, finances and body since as long as I've been called munch...it's been great. I have a few of them, road bikes, racing bikes, classic jappies, a yank one, an old pommy one.

One day, as I have often warned people, I might grow up...but I cant see it happening really.

Oh yeah, I'm across the ditch...one of your foreign neighbours.

Hey welcome to the shit heap Munch. Good to see another Kiwi jumping onboard. Have you got a current motorcycle?
    Won't you take me twoFunky Clowns?

Comment

Hello munch and welcome to Dungbeetles Australia ... we've gone international now .

What sort of bikes have you accumulated .... GOT ANY HONDA's pssst ... wanna buy one ?

Come in and meet the crew , chew some poo etc
      Earth Child - In harmony with the planet

Comment

Originally posted by munch View Post
        ....... I have a few of them, road bikes, racing bikes, classic jappies, a yank one, an old pommy one......
        One of the other members is one of those - an "old pommy one" that is...

You should get on just fine...

Welcome cuzzy bro....
        Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon!
        Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse, from way over there in UnZud.
          You type pretty good Orstralyan for a foreigner.
          Enjoy yourself as much as we all do.
          "If you're gunna be a "Smart Arse"
          First make sure you're Smart.
          Otherwise you're "Just an Arse!"

Comment

Hey Munch.....Welcome
            I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children. - C. Montgomery Burns
            DBB Post Veteran
            1740 DBB Post Veteran - Second Tour (Completed 23/06/11)

Comment

welcome munch...hope you enjoy as much as we do....
              Live....laugh.....love

Comment

Howdy Munch, welcome to the club mate
                Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

G'Day & Welcome Munch
                  SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
                  If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
                  Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Comment

farkin hell, Another kiwi
                    Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

Welcome Munch...how is Australia's extra state going?
                      Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

Cheers all, yes I always have a current bike that I can escape on, at the moment it is a Sporty and my missus has one too, she used to sit in the comfy chair on our Goldwing but decided a few years back that she would like to ride...and Barney , yes it is a state, what kind of state, I'm not sure, it isn't in a good one...you lot can have it. You could only do as much damage as these arseholes running the place are doing...and no!, I dont need or want another Honda, got enough thanks...

Comment

I think our arseholes could really fuck it up for you guys...just look at Queensland now.....
                          Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

Welcome Munch. Trust me when I say NZ can't be as bad as Queensland.
                            Except for a few grammatical inconsistencies " I write good shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Pops View Post
                              Welcome Munch. Trust me when I say NZ can't be as bad as Queensland.
                              ...from what I have heard I would have to agree...the arseholes in control here, are always looking for new ideas though and they are good at picking up the wrong ones...

Comment

Working...
                              X