Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bentnose View Post
    Cheers Js
    The hours of training by these athletes in all types of terrain.

Day 4 Sunderlands out with a compressed spine, Tobys 5 min penalty has been rescinded and is now in 6th 10 mins behind Beverin on a yamahahahaha.
    As reported back on the 10th

Comment

I don't look at when you posted it
      Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

I've been following the journey of Poskitt - It's (the U-Tube postings) a good competitor-eye view of things from wakeys to beddie bye, day by day.
        The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

A good solid day for King Toby, now 4th overall 7mins behind the leader.

Comment

Originally posted by bentnose View Post
            A good solid day for King Toby, now 4th overall 7mins behind the leader.
            Poor Toby got lost and is in 5th some 47mins behind the leader, but only 9 mins behind 3rd place getter so may still yet make the podium.

Comment

King Toby came in third WWWOOOOOHOOOO.
              hes a friggin Aussie legend

Comment

Only an Aussie can celebrate a loser, lol see Barney and Casey. No one remembers who came third

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
                  Only an Aussie can celebrate a loser, lol see Barney and Casey. No one remembers who came third
                  Just to survive is to be a champion
                  Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver

Comment

Coming 2nd is being the first of the last

Comment

Comment

Go Toby, well done-

It is some feat just to complete that race and finish in one piece so getting a place on the podium is a significant accomplishment. Man there have been so many serious casualties and fatalities over the years. The risks that all these guys endure via the Dakar makes normal Motocross and / or road racing seem like lawn bowls....

Much respect should be paid to his skill, talent and endurance

I hope this gets him another healthy or additional sponsorship arrangements
                        I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children. - C. Montgomery Burns
                        DBB Post Veteran
                        1740 DBB Post Veteran - Second Tour (Completed 23/06/11)

Comment

Working...
                        X