Tasmania Police will be enforcing new laws banning the wearing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tasmania Police will be enforcing new laws banning the wearing

Tasmania Police will be enforcing new laws banning the wearing of insignia of five outlaw motorcycle gangs from today.

The new legislation affects the following OMCGs: Rebels, Bandidos, Outlaws, Devils Henchmen and the Black Uhlans. These are criminal gangs and their colours are designed to show affiliation with this criminality and intimidate others. The new laws don’t affect any other motorcycle clubs.

Police have also been liaising with the Outlaws OMCG to ensure members understand that they'll be closely monitored, and that criminal and anti-social behaviour won’t be tolerated in our state at a planned run in northern Tasmania on Saturday.

Our community can be assured there’ll be a strong police presence actively monitoring the activities of outlaw motorcycle gang members while they're here.

This will include vehicle checks, targeted drug and alcohol testing, monitoring for anti-social and criminal behaviour and traffic operations.

Tasmania Police has rostered on a significant number of additional officers to assist with this operation and will be supported by a contingent of officers from interstate.

Check out the full media release here:
    https://www.police.tas.gov.au/news-e...8yW86-5dCEscPI
    SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
    If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
    Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

I always thought it made more sense to leave the colours on. I'd rather know who they are, when it might matter.

Clearly our leaders think otherwise. I wonder how they would think about uniform-less police?
    The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

Working...
    X