Game of Thrones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game of Thrones

Please someone kill me now. Trying to explain to my Mrs what's happening is making want to slit my wrists
    Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Get her to watch Season one episode one. Its on rotation on Foxtel all month. I am one of the few who has never seen it till this year and I am hooked. Great production. Lots of nudity and sex as well as great violence. Everything a man could ask for
    My arrogance extends just as far as my conscience demands..........Eric Liddle, Paris 1924 Olympian

Comment

BANG !

In my enforced downtime, the kids gave me the 6 season box set, then we got S7 when released
      I resisted watching for a few months, but reruns of MASH just wasn't doing it for me.
      Come in spinner.....hook, line and sinker !
      When I'm bored, I just watch all 7 seasons AGAIN

I got chatting with a bird at a social function and she stated that she was a GOT aficionado & couldn't get the hubby interested in it.
      We chatted a bit until I realised that she had only watched phuck all of it.
      I'm at the pathetic point of almost knowing the dialogue word for word
      I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Not my cup of tea but each to their own. What's to explain? Don't they just root and kill each other? One of the stars, Jason Momoa was at Bluesfest a couple of years ago, making sure everyone saw him. They musn't pay them much he obviously couldn't afford a shirt, he didn't have one on all weekend.
        Pissin' in the wind, bettin' on a losing friend
        Makin' the same mistakes, we swear we'll never make again
        Pissin' in the wind, but it's blowing on all our friends...

© Jerry Jeff Walker

Comment

Originally posted by Chris View Post
          Please someone kill me now. Trying to explain to my Mrs what's happening is making want to slit my wrists
          hahahaha.

I didn't even know about it, yes I had heard the GOT mentioned but I thought it was a show about toilets by that Kenny fella like a sequel or something. Now that Smithy has explained it has gratuitous sex and violence I def wont be watching it.
          Theres already too much hate and violence in the world and the sex part more often degrading to women. As VX said, each to their own.
          Sorry cant help you Chris.

Comment

I've just downloaded the first five episodes of season 1 and watched the first episode.
            I will probably have to watch the next episode before I decide if I like it.

Comment

Just watched S01E03. There was no nookie like I was lead to believe would be in every episode. Maybe there will be two nookies in the next episode

Comment

Travelled to Ireland in 2015 and 2016.. Walked thru the Dark Hedges/ Kings Road,climbed Winterfell and pinched a couple of pieces of it..walked thru Dunluce castle/ castle Greyjoy and visited other filming locations..next trip I want to chase the doors made from the uprooted trees of the Dark Hedges....yes, I?m a GOT tragic..

Comment

Good on ya Bill. Fair bit of it filmed in Croatia too I think.
                  Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

Working...
                  X