Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R U Ok????

Today is R U Ok day.
    Just checking in to make sure all you reprobates are Ok.

I know this has been done before,
    But it always helps to check in with someone.

I'm Going great.
    "If you're gunna be a "Smart Arse"
    First make sure you're Smart.
    Otherwise you're "Just an Arse!"

Thank you for asking, all good here

Comment

I'm good.

Hopefully good tomorrow as well...
      Go soothingly on the grease mud, as there lurks the skid demon!
      Press the brake foot as you roll around the corners, and save the collapse and tie up.

Comment

Thanks for asking. All good Wanderer.

Onwards and upwards mate.

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
        Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

My bio-rhythms are at an all time peak .... boinggggggggggggggggg
          Earth Child - In harmony with the planet

Comment

A bit of boinggggggggggggg could come in handy every now and again. How long do you need to play with it Silky?

Comment

Meditate them levitate ....... boinggggggggggggggggggg

Earth Child - In harmony with the planet

Comment

All good here. Thanks for asking.

Comment

No I'm not
                  Yes I'm dealing with it.
                  No I'm not talking about here.
                  Thanks for asking.
                  "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
                  Thanks Wendy

Comment

You know what to do if you feel like talking in private KiwiDude

Comment

Hey I?m fine, suffering some loss of the great desktop computer.

This is phone just sucks big time.
                      The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

I'm feeling about as good or bad as the situation is. Age is what it is...memories of what was, the blurred memories of how it really was, and the realities of now...life's been good and I'm still here today.

My Bro who is up for a 70th in a couple of days has just been given short notice though. 3 months, tumors in brain and lung. Just had the news today. A bit down but accepting of the fact that we were only born to eventually die. The first of my siblings to be leaving. I feel old.

Comment

Originally posted by munch View Post
                          I'm feeling about as good or bad as the situation is. Age is what it is...memories of what was, the blurred memories of how it really was, and the realities of now...life's been good and I'm still here today.

My Bro who is up for a 70th in a couple of days has just been given short notice though. 3 months, tumors in brain and lung. Just had the news today. A bit down but accepting of the fact that we were only born to eventually die. The first of my siblings to be leaving. I feel old.
                          The big C, a shit way to go, wishing him and family strength.

Comment

Originally posted by munch View Post

Sorry to hear that MunchDude, but I think your attitude is right. We come, we go, sadly for those we leave behind.

Quite a few of us are now approaching the ?borrowed time? era and anything can happen, anytime.

I just hope your bro?s last days are enjoyable as possible and pain free.

Sorry mate.

Comment

Working...
                            X