NT Members

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NT Members

Looks like I am relocating back to Darwin after a 20 yr absence. Any Dungies up there? (if not, looks like I will need to do some recruiting).
    If everyone in the world was right, it would just be wrong!!!!!!

Originally posted by T-Bone View Post
    Looks like I am relocating back to Darwin after a 20 yr absence. Any Dungies up there? (if not, looks like I will need to do some recruiting).
    Yay, now I wont be alone.

Comment

Cool! What is your location?
      If everyone in the world was right, it would just be wrong!!!!!!

Comment

South West Darwin......................called Perth
        Oh hang on, not yet
        I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Originally posted by Bucket View Post
          South West Darwin......................called Perth
          Oh hang on, not yet
          Funny innit, when we were in the desert the other week and it was friggen cold at night. The missus says "I hate the cold". She now wants to retire in rural Darwin. So the hunt is on for a property before she changes her mind again. Some where in the Doo I reckon would be a good location. When I first lived in Darwin in the 80s I said im gunna retire here and so it seems I will. Far away from everything but close enough as well and I get to keep my guns and my dogs. I rang a few councils in Perth about there dog policys, fuck me, it don't work that way. Where I am now we live in a compound 7ft cyclone mesh fences topped with barbed wire, you jump my fence at your own peril. My dogs come first. Very much looking forward to the next chapter of my life

Will send you pm T Bone

Comment

Oh shit!! TBone, be warned mate. Him wot is known as BentSchnoz has already been violated by Thuggy.

He?ll be no good to you mate. Send him a reply, in a nice way, ?Thanks but no thanks?. For your own purity and sanity ....

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
            Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Your gonna be on your own T-Bone, shes changed her mind again. That didn't take long did it.
              Wonder where ill be moving to next week. hahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bentnose View Post
                Your gonna be on your own T-Bone, shes changed her mind again. That didn't take long did it.
                Wonder where ill be moving to next week. hahahahaha

Love it...

Comment

Working...
                X