Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Mundine goes to sleep on the job.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Mundine goes to sleep on the job.

The Man, colourful, loud mouthed, thick as a 70's acid casulty bandicoot on speed, footballing now boxing identity, Anthony Mundine was seen kissing men in his undies not long before being beaten into submission by Garth "Tiger" Woods in a match that simply outclassed " the mouth from the south". The "Federated Boxers for not Sleeping on the Job Union" stated that Anthony, "The Man" will be fined accordingly for letting down his fans as nodding off in the corner during work is strictly forbidden, unless you are a Union Rep. Mr Mundine made no comment while he slept. His mouth whilst still moving made no utterance. .....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfTcqHLDaTE
    Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Thank Fuck......Fucking loudmouth and Ali wannabe
    I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children. - C. Montgomery Burns
    DBB Post Veteran
    1740 DBB Post Veteran - Second Tour (Completed 23/06/11)

Comment

Thank you Garth Woods.
      At last someone has shut that mouthy fucker up.

Suck shit, Mundane!!

Comment

Thanks Garth ! job well done.

Comment

The last words that came from Garth's mouth.....
          Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

Made my day watching the footage on Seven this morning. Great to see him "brought down to earth" so to speak.

Now before people start slagging off about Toll Poppy Syndrome, having dabbled in the fine art of amateur boxing in my youth and being a fan of the sport, a really good boxer not only has a high level of pugilistic skills and athleticism, but also has respect for his opponent and more importantly - humility. Mundine has absolutely no humility, shows little respect and with his Yank style of show pony/big mouth persona, is it any wonder why he is so fucking universally disliked and despised by mainstream boxing fans.

If the KO was in the first round, it would be like Xmas has come early.

BB
            Treat life's little problems like your dog would ... If you can't eat it or shag it, ... Piss on it and walk away!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGYxl...eature=related

i love the laugh at the end

K
              Do you know, one of the greatest problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas? Now, thoughts and ideas, that interests me. - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

that's funny, I thought he was fighting this bloke http://www.tv.com/garth-wood-contend...ory/20671.html

good result, about time that psuedo muslim wannabe was knocked on his arse.
                I plan to live forever..........so far, so good!

"you can't trust freedom if it's not in your hand" Gunners

Comment

It was always going to happen when he actually fought a "boxer" and not just a paid has been.

Onya Garth (Tiger) Woods.
                  My arrogance extends just as far as my conscience demands..........Eric Liddle, Paris 1924 Olympian

Comment

Originally posted by Kala View Post
                    Hahahaha He said he wasn't gonna let him joojoodat but the funny thing is he did exactly joojoodat.

joojoodat

[joo-joo-dat] adjective, noun.

–adjective 1. of or pertaining to getting the 7 bells of islam slapped out of you.

–noun 2. a punch drunk or petrol fucked clot.

Comment

Well, I think everything I need to say, has been covered verry nicely above except...phuckin dropkick cnut
                      I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Originally posted by Zip View Post
                        Hahahaha He said he wasn't gonna let him joojoodat but the funny thing is he did exactly joojoodat.

joojoodat

[joo-joo-dat] adjective, noun.

–adjective 1. of or pertaining to getting the 7 bells of islam slapped out of you.

–noun 2. a punch drunk or petrol fucked clot.
                        [email protected] dictionary

K
                        Do you know, one of the greatest problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas? Now, thoughts and ideas, that interests me. - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

Well there you go then he should retire now and shut the fuck upand slide into obscurity QUICKLY
                          Except for a few grammatical inconsistencies " I write good shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Dzeff1 View Post
                            Thank you Garth Woods.
                            At last someone has shut that mouthy fucker up.

Suck shit, Mundane!!
                            i agree,,tis a great and happy day now someone has finally shut that little fuckwit up,,,i've been waiting years for this,it has made my day

Comment

ive watched that footage over and over..

im thinking the whole thing was rigged, i cant see a punch actually land

K

Comment

Working...
                              X