Gold Coast crime: Tattoo shop linked to Rebels bikie gang firebombed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Coast crime: Tattoo shop linked to Rebels bikie gang firebombed

A TATTOO studio in North Brisbane with links to the Rebels was firebombed overnight in what is believed to be a retaliation to a shooting in Loganholme last month.

The Koolsville Tattoo Studio on South Pine Road at Brendale ? believed to be owned by Rebels president Mick Kosenko ? is a charred mess after a suspected arson attack.

Detectives have converged on the scene with the roller door into the building appeared to have been cut into.

A TATTOO studio in North Brisbane with links to the Rebels was firebombed overnight in what is believed to be a retaliation to a shooting in Loganholme last month.

The Koolsville Tattoo Studio on South Pine Road at Brendale ? believed to be owned by Rebels president Mick Kosenko ? is a charred mess after a suspected arson attack.

Detectives have converged on the scene with the roller door into the building appeared to have been cut into.

https://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...def54818c494c0

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
    If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
    Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Cheers Prickle, tit for tat and so it will be, never ending.

Comment

Yeh. What he said ^ .

Retaliation for retaliation ad infinitum.
      The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
        If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
        Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Comment

Working...
        X