Airoh Lids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airoh Lids

For anyone who might be in the market fo a new lid I suggest before you buy your same old trusty brand that you have a good look at Airoh.

I’ve always been a Shark wearer and recently decided to replace the one I’ve had for about 6 years. I usually go straight to the Shark section, find one that fits. Pay for it and get on my way. This time I tried a couple of other brands including an Airoh Flip Face, which sorta grabbed me straight away, even above the favourite Shark, and I usually don’t favour flip face lids. I bought it. It was $600 odd, but I paid $549.

It has since been well and truly road tested and I can tell you I’m mightily impressed with it. The one thing I was concerned about was noise and while it’s there, it’s minimal. It’s very comfy, just a tad heavier than I’d like, the open and wide vision is supreme and it does the job extremely well.

So, just a heads up. Not a brand I would have considered over a Shark, but certainly one now that is much better. They are worth a good look. Oh, and I don’t have that bit of pressure on the forehead that needs to be ‘pressed out’ with most other brands I’ve tried including Shoei.

They’re good!

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
    Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Before I was hospitalised I bought a new Nolan 104 evo with the new Nolan b901r Bluetooth kit. Hope I get to use it soon

We are Rangers. We walk in the dark places no others will enter. We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass. We live for the One, we die for the One

Comment

One downside that I’ve only just realised, because I’ve been riding with the sun visor only down, and a a good bit of kit that is. Anyway, the visor is not graduated. Closed or open and no in between. I’ve been told though that this can be addressed by tightening the screws either side.

G’day Ranger. Nolan’s? I’ve had two of them and neither suited me at all. I found them damn noisy too. I hope they’ve improved and yours is betterer mate.

Looking for a good kit of clip on and clip off screen with lowers at the moment, if anyone has any advice. They’re great in winter, but too hot in summer. Easy clip is a must.

Comment

if anyone has any advice

Get a woolly bull upya
        I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Not very gentlemanly Mr Bucket!

Comment

Originally posted by Roo View Post
            Not very gentlemanly Mr Bucket!
            Not very fast either Mr Woo
            So how's the new lid goin' huh ?
            If ya ain't ridin' much, at least wear it to the shopping centre & headbutt a few needy teenagers
            I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Working...
            X