New bike shop in Underwood

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bike shop in Underwood

I just got an email inviting me to the grand opening of Motorcycles R Us at 112 Kingston Rd Underwood on Saturday 4th August This is the site of Springwood Suzuki & it's a Ducati dealership
    ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Yeah WolfieBro, they’ve just done a lot of renovation work with the new agency. They’ve got good stock of used at the moment too. There’s a little Sporty Low down there I’m a bit partial to, but Bloss has the purse these days so I’m a bit pharkulated!!

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
    Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

No secret stash???
      Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

They had this on, yesterday i thought you would be there for sure Wolf

180721 Sixth Sense Road Safety Campaign Qld.jpg
        SINNERS MCC AUSTRALIA
        If we believe in “freedom”, we don’t get to choose whose freedom is most worth defending.
        Out of 5 million sperm... your the retard that got through? and I thought I was having a bad day!

Comment

Dear Mr Woo....you need to be pharkulated.....but NOT with Bloss at the control point of the purse strings FFS
          Get ya shit together
          I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Originally posted by Prickle View Post
            They had this on, yesterday i thought you would be there for sure Wolf

[ATTACH=CONFIG]21569[/ATTACH]
            Me chatting away with the filth, I should have gone along & told them what is the worst threat to our safety & that is texting & phone chatting fuckwits & drivers that depend on the car to do everything for them ie; Park assist, brake assist, & every other gadget that takes the responsibility off the fuckn idiot that's supposed to be doing the driving & all the filth care about is 5 kms over the limit & harrasing any cunt on a bike
            ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Comment

There ya go .... beating about the bush again WolfieBro.

Fer shit sake mate. Open up for once and really have your say ....

PS....Goin down ter see that Wanderin deadshit real soon, comin??

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
              Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Working...
              X