Project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project

My cousin gave me a little 1991 Kawasaki ZZR 600 about 8 mths ago & I've finally got it running right Tomorrow I'll take it for a short ride & see what it's like but I've never heard a bad word said about them so it should be a beauty
    ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

?My oh my what beautiful taste you must have Mr Wolf? said Little Red Riding Hood.

?all the better to impress myself in large shop windows? said the Big bad Wolf

?My oh my what a sight to behold it must be Mr Wolf? said Little Red Riding Hood.

?All the better to impress you with and I shall post some pics for you? said the big bad Wolf.

...and Little Red Riding Hood waits patiently.

No, there?s no moral to this story.

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
    Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

hehehe Roo

Comment

Originally posted by Roo View Post
        ?My oh my what beautiful taste you must have Mr Wolf? said Little Red Riding Hood.

?all the better to impress myself in large shop windows? said the Big bad Wolf

?My oh my what a sight to behold it must be Mr Wolf? said Little Red Riding Hood.

?All the better to impress you with and I shall post some pics for you? said the big bad Wolf.

...and Little Red Riding Hood waits patiently.

No, there?s no moral to this story.
        Little red will be waiting a long time because I can't work out how to post pics
        ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Comment

Little Red will show the Big Bad Wolf if the BBW stops rooting her leg and pissing on her pretty little red shoes everytime they meet up!!

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
          Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Originally posted by Roo View Post
            Little Red will show the Big Bad Wolf if the BBW stops rooting her leg and pissing on her pretty little red shoes everytime they meet up!!
            Too much information.
            "If you're gunna be a "Smart Arse"
            First make sure you're Smart.
            Otherwise you're "Just an Arse!"

Comment

I got it sorted & running right today so I thought I'd go for a blat down the road I was expecting fair performance when I let it rip but was not at all prepared for the insane launch in 2nd gear & it almost sat me on the fucking road 0 -- 180 kmh came up in a fuckn big hurry This thing is a little weapon

Comment

Hmmmmm, always wanted one of dem Kwackas
                I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Working...
                X