Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Started building radios: The Ducati Story.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Started building radios: The Ducati Story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEpHpdPIds

I've only ridden a few Ducatis, the 600cc Pantah and the bike that I currently own, the ST4 916cc. Very impressive bikes. They handle stunningly. Everywhere you point it, it goes. You never get into top under 160k's. It would be hard to fall off one of these, but I believe Pikey managed it. Did a good job too, snapping the front end off it.

Even Casey Stoner, Chris H's hero, when falling off his, immediately tried to get beneath the bike to protect it from losing paint.

Enjoy the video story of Ducati.
    Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Originally posted by Barney T Weasel View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioEpHpdPIds

I've only ridden a few Ducatis, the 600cc Pantah and the bike that I currently own, the ST4 916cc. Very impressive bikes. They handle stunningly. Everywhere you point it, it goes. You never get into top under 160k's. It would be hard to fall off one of these, but I believe Pikey managed it. Did a good job too, snapping the front end off it.

Even Casey Stoner, Chris H's hero, when falling off his, immediately tried to get beneath the bike to protect it from losing paint.

Enjoy the video story of Ducati.
    He wasn't trying to save the paint ya feckin eedjit he had the ring of his pacifier hooked on the brake lever
    Dont get me confused with someone who gives a fuck

Comment

That's funny.
      The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

I had a 450 single & you could almost scrape ya fuckn ear without falling off
        ALLAH was a Goatfucker--Mohammed was a ROCKSPIDER--I am a good shot--You do the Math

Comment

This is a great little vid. Worth watching. Yep Wolf, they handle alright. And Chris.....PMSL
          Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

That was very enjoyable BarneyFullah ....

I've never really been drawn to the Dukes, but the more I learn of them the bigger the interest. In fact, I've never ridden one, so it's on my bucket list for 2017. K'noath!!

Education is what you get from reading the small print.
            Experience is what you get from not reading it.

Comment

Not so litte, but I watched the whole thing. Very interesting.

I couldn't help thinking we'd still have a car industry if we had the sort of national and personal pride and commitment to work and the quality of work.

The only problem is, how to do that with Fords and Holdens.
              The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

Changed the belts a few days back on my 916 ST4. Going really well._1030761 s.jpg

Comment

Working...
                X