GL1000 project is underway:

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by munch View Post
    I'm on a par with BTW when it comes to doing the GL up, to the new specifications. It's been longer than four years now. Too many bikes, too many plans, not enough time. (or money)
    Yep....not into new stuff like the Smurf. I like to know how it works and what it feels like after 30 years or more. Love the old bikes as they have character.IMG_4168s.jpg IMG_4200s.jpg
    Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

• Oh well someone finished their project...

Last edited by fuknKIWI; 19th December 2017, 12:42 PM.
      "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
      Thanks Wendy

Comment

• Originally posted by Barney T Weasel View Post
        Yep....not into new stuff like the Smurf. I like to know how it works and what it feels like after 30 years or more. Love the old bikes as they have character.[ATTACH=CONFIG]21060[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]21061[/ATTACH]
        It's a BALLTEARER
        EH Barney

Good as Gold mate
        Silence is Golden, Duct Tape is Silver

Comment

• I've been having a bit of bother getting photos posted but the board is having issues with my editing so here we go again.
          BTW I spotted this in my travels and thought of the Goldie fans here...
          Last edited by fuknKIWI; 19th December 2017, 01:00 PM.
          "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
          Thanks Wendy

Comment

• Fuck

https://i.imgur.com/R9asfWLl.jpg
            Thanks Wendy

Comment

• Fuck again...

Thanks Wendy

Comment

• My rego/licensing cost just dropped to 52 bucks a year on the Goldie. I was thinking of passing her on but now...Happy birthday you 40 year old gem. That GL looks really cool in its simplicity. I would build a bit of a single cafe style seat, just for me. It's been Vettered to the max for all its life, she may like the freedom and wind. I know I would.

Comment

• Still stuck in the back of the shed....built in with crap._1030766 s.jpg
                  Right and wrong is a very different thing from "Legal" and "Illegal"....Ed Snowden.

Comment

• Oops, that's the 'other' shed
                    I've got a GSXR hiding like that too Weasel
                    I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

• I thought that was my shed I was looking at. Only the wrong bikes in the wrong order differentiated it from yours BTW.

I'm a bit sad to say that my GL has to go along with a lot of my other bikes and stuff.

Life has caught up and I don't have it in me any more.

I'm kind of fucked for time, money and health and a big change in my outlook is happening.

The only bikes that will remain are Mags and my Sportys.

Took a lot of thought and mind freaks to come to this decision ....but reality, for once in my life is leading the clean up...

The thought of not racing and being involved in my passion, seemed an impossibility not too long ago, now that I have accepted it and it is happening it is not that bad.

A lot of shit has descended on me in the last few months, not all health and money issues, but enough to make me have to pull my head out of my arse and get on with it.

Comment

• Man, I feel a bit the same way. Time rips past and so much to do and dat bigfulla TIME is wnning....good luck mate.

Comment

• Originally posted by fuknKIWI View Post
                          Oh well someone finished their project...

thats niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
                          Do you know, one of the greatest problems of our age is that we are governed by people who care more about feelings than they do about thoughts and ideas? Now, thoughts and ideas, that interests me. - Margaret Thatcher

Comment

• Looks good.
                            It's amazing how long the Goldwings have been around and have given so many people opportunities to modify them.
                            Allan

Comment

Working...
                            X