Indian FTR 1200

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian FTR 1200

They announced the production todst for 2019 models.
    I'm the 5th person in Perth to put a deposit down.
    "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
    Thanks Wendy

Ooh, we lurve new toys
    When will it be in ya hands Kiwi ?
    I just called, to say........go get pharked

Comment

Hopefully in the first half of 2019.
      The stealership is talking March or April.
      Basically I don't know, if there's anyone with above average search skills, I'd like to see what aftermarket exhaust systems are out there.
      I'm pretty damn sure I'm not the only one who's excited about this bike.
      "Without free speech, free debate is impossible and, without free debate, the democratic process cannot work properly nor can misgovernment and corruption be fully exposed."
      Thanks Wendy

Comment

Piccies?

Nevermind, I've had a look.

Sheer Horn.
        Last edited by Jstava; 4th October 2018, 04:12 PM. Reason: Well I fucking looked, didn't I
        The trick is to grow old. "Growing up" is less important than surviving.

Comment

Congrats Kiwi ... Now the excruciating wait begins
          I don't like being outdoors Smithers, for one thing, there's too many fat children. - C. Montgomery Burns
          DBB Post Veteran
          1740 DBB Post Veteran - Second Tour (Completed 23/06/11)

Comment

I'll tell you what they're like to ride K!W!...I think my boy's shop is getting one in for a demo bike...I may get to squeeze one's throttle, before you. The other side of that coin will be , it will only be a ride from and back to the shop.

Comment

Originally posted by munch View Post
              I'll tell you what they're like to ride K!W!...I think my boy's shop is getting one in for a demo bike...I may get to squeeze one's throttle, before you. The other side of that coin will be , it will only be a ride from and back to the shop.

OK then, any idea on the timeline for this?
              I'll be keen to hear about it when it happens.
              Tom Petty nailed it...the waiting is the hardest part.
              Thanks Wendy

Comment

Kieran seems to think they will arrive here about the same time as yours will appear. Meanwhile I got to take the Triumph 765 RS out for a bit yesterday. Very impressed and kind of fell in love with it. A lot tamer than the '17 V4 Tuono I had a blat on recently. Far too exciting and licence threatening for a 'mature', rider like me.

It seems like the whole world is hanging out for the Indian FT bike.

Comment

Working...
                X